Saturday, September 15, 2012

September Sketch Challenge

Thank you for stopping by we hope that you will join us for our first challenge!!! 
Create a layout inspired by the sketch below and feel free to flip it, or rotate it! 
To be entered into the prize drawing:
(1) You must be a FOLLOWER of MOB
(2) Your layout must be NEW as of Sept 15, 2012
(3) Link your layout below by September 29, 2012 , 11:59 PM (PST)
*Please provide a direct link to your entry, not to your entire blog.
AND.... 
the photos used on your layout must be of a male person.  
 (You can also use photos of your male pet)

Here is the prize you are playing for:
(Echo Park This & That Charming Collection
with a stash of EXTRA embellies)
And for those of you who like to double up on your layouts, here is the double page version of the sketch.    If you create a layout using the double page version, you will earn (2) entries into the prize drawing!!!

Okay get to creating, and let us see how you interpret our sketch.   
Make sure you tell your friends about us so they can join in on the fun!!!
Check back tomorrow for our "DT Reveal" of this sketch!!!!



20 comments:

  1. Thanks for the sketch! I thought it worked well for my funny photos of my son in 6th grade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry--I have only one layout, and I didn't mean to enter twice. The first time I used the wrong URL, and I couldn't find a way to fix it. The second one is correctly linked to my blog post. Please accept my apologies! 2Pennies (Jennifer)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem Jennifer, it was easily corrected! Thank you for joining in our challenge!

      Delete
  3. I loved creating using this sketch. I was fun. Just uploaded my entry. Love your blog. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like the colors you used on this...they went together well

      Delete
  4. loved the sketch. Perfect for my picture and the elements I wanted to use with it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great sketch! Love this site! Just entered my layout. Thank you :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great take on the sketch!!! Thanks for playing along with us this month!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  6. Great sketch! Thanks for the much needed boost to my mojo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wendy, you did a great job and your MOJO IS BACK!!!!LOL Thanks for playing with us this month...wait until you see what Brenda has up her sleeve for OCT!!!

      Delete
  7. I just found your site through Kerys! What a great sketch. I had so much fun working with it! I'm so excited to play along. This is really going to encourage me to scrap more of the "men" in my life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad that you found inspiration to scrap your boys.....it is hard sometimes with all the girly stuff out there. Thanks for playing with us and you did a fabtastic job.

      Delete
  8. Great sketch! I Just uploaded my double page. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for playing with us this month. You did a fabulous job on your redition of the sketch.

      Delete
  9. I loved the sketch! this was just what I needed as inspiration for my LO!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brendas sketches are a real inspiration. I reallyliked your take on the sketch. Thanks for playing with us this month.

      Delete
  10. This sketch was fabulous! It's hard finding boy pages that are unique; this sketch and DT inspiration was just what I needed to focus on my boy. Plan on using the double version soon as well. I just uploaded my version. Thanks for the opportunity to play along!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your layout was fabulous. Thanks for playing with us here at MOB>

      Delete